Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 December 2013

Running from the Blimp

Thursday 19th December 2013

Running (7.16 Miles / 01:00:03 / 00:08:23 per mile / HRZ 2)

This is getting boring now but I'm not complaining.  Another great run with pace up and Heart Rate down.
I really needed it as the vast selection of sweets and lovely things in work has gone through the roof.  Everywhere I look there are Sweets, Celebrations, Buns and all sorts of Christmas lovelies.
I have the willpower of Dawn French at the Terry's Chocolate Orange factory and have been greedily tucking in to all and sundry.
I really hope that this is not a sign of things to come over Christmas otherwise I'll look like the Goodyear Blimp by Boxing day!



Anyway. it's good at the moment and I will take it while it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment