Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 November 2011

Was it something I said?

Thursday 1st November 2011

Swimming
1600M - 00:40:57 in 25M pool at Lisburn Leisureplex
64 lengths today for 1600M.  It was nice to just have a straight swim and not worry about having any tiresome Drills to do.

The swim felt fine, apart from the people in the lane with me who both thought it was OK to swim up and down the same side of the lane – instead of up one side and down the other.  This meant that at one point I was swimming towards both of them meeting me in the opposite direction taking up the whole of the lane.

I did have a few words with them in a very polite way and asked them to go up and down opposite sides.

The result of this chat was for the lady to start swimming the right way round and the man to get out and leave.  Obviously it WAS something I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment