Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 February 2012

5 Times a week. Check me out!

Running
01:00:00  - 6.54 Miles (09.10 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 83% Max)

[@50 mins Insert Pick Up 1Min & 1 Min Recovery X 5]
I did this run up in Donegal and afer about 2 minutes of being out I was wishing I had stayed in Bed.  The route I chose was pretty hilly and teh wind was blowing a cold gale off the sea and literally battering me.


I perservered  and stuck with it and things got better as I went along.  I got on to the trails at Ards Forest Park and got some shelter for a mile or so.
After the trail there is a monster hill and it hurt like hell and of course it had to be in to the wind.  My intervals on this run came at the end of the run and they are so much harder than doing it at the start when you are fresh.

This was a tough run and inervals but I have to say I am pleased with myself for sticking with it and actually doing pretty well.

This was my 5th run this week and is the most times I have ever run in a week. Tough but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment