Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Naked Double Running and a brick.

Wednesday 2nd February 2012

Running
01:00:00 - 6.40 Miles
(09.22 per mile / HR Zone ? / ?% Max)
I was meant to do this run last night but in my MoJo slacking mode I didn't bother.  I did decide to get out early this morning and do it.  It was a nice clear cold morning and perfect for running.

My Garmin was not charged so I just ran out for 30 mins and then back again - so no HR data available but it felt very comfortable  I did feel a bit naked without the Garmin but it did me no harm at all.

This will be an interesting day as I will still do my planned Brick session later on and that will mean a double run today - albeit a very short one later on.  Should be interesting.

Brick Session

Cycling
00:45:00 - 15.98 miles
(21.30 MPH / HR Zone 1 / 69% Max / Cadence 90) Turbo Session

This session felt a lot better than the Turbo sessions last week.  Legs felt good and pace was pretty strong.

Running
00:15:00 - 1.72 Miles
(08.43 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 81% Max)
The 2nd Run of the day was actually pretty good.  I know it was only a 15 min run, but it really didn't feel like I had run this  morning at all.  No signs of fatigue in the legs.  Very happy with the brick session tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment