Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 February 2012

Chafing - Ironman style.

Thurday 9th February 2012

Brick Session

Cycling
00:45:00 - 13.06 miles
(17.40 MPH / HR Zone 1 / 67% Max / Cadence 100) Turbo Session
Did this as a spin session.  Kept the cadence up well and HR well under required levels.  I watched the Liam Neeson film "Unknown" on DVD while training - pretty good actually.
Came straight off the bike and went out for a run.

Running
00:30:09 - 3.50 Miles
(08.37 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 83% Max)
I am bloody stupid!

I decided to do my Brick run straight off the bike in my cycling shorts.  A really bad idea.  Can you guess why?
Let's just say that the padding to help on the bike is not a help on the run.  I am chafed like a chafed baby tonight.  Somebody put the Sudocrem on ice please.  Ooooooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment