Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 February 2012

TW3 IMFF Week 18

Monday 20th February 2012

Week 18 completed
Hours Trained: 13H 20 Mins
Swimming: 8.65K (5.37 Miles)
Cycling: 79.87 Miles
Running: 32.63 Miles

Week 18 was a bit of a monster week. My biggest week so far in terms of volume and time. I think the biggest thing was the volume of running and probably most significantly the move to 3 swims per week and doing nearly 5.5 miles of swimming.
 
I need to get used to this sort of volume as it is not going to get any lighter and in reality I can look forward to an average of nearly 15 hrs per week from now until Frankfurt.
 
I felt pretty ropey today with a bad cough which had been kindly donated by the kids and a sore head to go with it.  Hopefully it is clearing up and I will get in to training again in the morning.
 
Here is the week ahead.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment