Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 February 2012

Brain food and feeling good.

Friday 18th January 2012

Swimming
2500M - 01:03:20 in 25M
pool at Lisburn Leisureplex
2500M straight through
Total 2500M

Another very early swim again - and another pretty successful one.  On paper it seems a bit slower than I had been doing but I spent about 3 minutes hanging on to the side of the pool trying to stretch out a cramp in my foot. 

I must admit that my swimming is going very well at the moment bit it is pretty BORING.  Looking at a black line on the bottom of the pool for an hour is not exactly stimulating but at least I get to switch off my brain for a while.

Running
01:01:04 - 7.00 Miles (08.42 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 83% Max)

[@10 mins Insert 1x Pick Up & 1 Min Recover X 5]

Another very good run today - excellent pace and a good comfortable feeling throughout. Feeling good.

My runs now have interval session built in - so today was inserting 1 minute pace pick ups with 1 min jog recovery X 5 at 10 minutes in to the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment