Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 February 2012

TW3 IMFF Week 17

Monday 13th February 2012

Week 17 completed
Hours Trained: 6H 58Mins
Swimming: 5K (3.2 Miles)
Cycling: 33.20 Miles
Running: 22.13 Miles

Week 17 was a funny old week.
All of my sessions went well and I seem to have got in to the groove on my early morning swims, even if they start at 5.30AM!!
BUT for some reason I seem to have got a bit lazy on Sunday morning and didn't fancy my 50 mile Bike ride.  It's not as though I even had a big lie in or anything!  However, I don't feel too guilty about it and I am sure that it has not set me back too much at all, and in fact the rest may do me good.
 
 
Running
00:34:11 - 4.00 Miles
(08.34 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 84% Max)
I made up for it by doing a 4 mile run tonight that was not on my schedule while Ben was at his Athletics Club training at Mary Peter's track.  I would have really felt guilty if he was  training on a cold night and I wasn't.  The pace was good and it felt very easy even though I was moving pretty swiftly for me.
 
Next week looks a bit busy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment