Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 March 2012

Heavy Breather.

Thursday 15th March 2012

Cycling
01:05:34 - 17.602
(15.60 MPH / HR Zone 2 / 75% Max / Cadence ??rpm)

A really decent run out this evening on a nice route out towards Ballinderry and Glenavy.

Still having to ride the Bianchi as the Cube Wheel is with the Manufacturer for repair.
It is lovely riding in decent weather again - it has been a long time coming.

Running
00:58:05- 6.20 Miles (09.21 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 84% Max)
[@10 mins Insert 5 Mins @ Z4 HR with 2 Min jog recovery in between]


I am still suffering with the bad chest that has been with me for the last 4 weeks or so and I must admit I did feel a good bit slower tonight on the run.

I don't want to put it all down to the chest problem, and it could be that the run was close to the bike ride and I was just a little bit jaded.

I missed all of my training yesterday, the swim and the brick session as I had another funny episode on Tuesday night where I woke in the middle of the night and could not breathe.
Off to see the Dr tomorrow to find out if anything can be done about my severe breathing problem that flared.  It is very scary as my airways seem to close over and stop me breathing.  Hopefully the Doc will get it sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment