Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 March 2012

TW3 IMFF Week 23


Monday 26th March 2012

Week 23 completed
Hours Trained: 11H 24Mins
Swimming: 5.5K (3.41 Miles)
Cycling: 78.09 Miles
Running: 22.94 Miles


Week 23 saw a slight drop in overall time trained and mileage covered – mainly due to a poor performance on my planned long run and having to abandon it down to 8 miles instead of 16 miles.

I don’t feel too down about it and am pretty comfortable that I will pick up again in the coming week OK.

I had probably my most enjoyable bike ride in a long time as the weather finally decided to be kind to me, and I think it was long over due as I have suffered through awful weather in the winter.

The week ahead is another step up in distances – most notably the long run going out to about 17 miles and the long ride due to be 4.5 Hrs – which will hopefully be about 60-65 miles.  I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment