Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 March 2012

TW3 IMFF Week 21

Monday 12th March 2012

Week 21 completed
Hours Trained: 12H 35 MinsSwimming: 5.25K (3.26 Miles)
Cycling: 82.98 Miles
Running: 30.41 Miles

Week 21 was good for getting back on the wagon again after the injury impacted last weeks and a half.
Everything went pretty well apart from a couple of minor setbacks as I came back to fitness and battled a couple of technical issues on the bike.
I feel pretty good after the week and am looking forward to more of the same this week.
 
I think I might miss one of my planned swims this week as I am away to London with work, but we will see. I am also planning to swap the bike ride planned for Sunday and take it as a rest day and then do a long brick session (my longest to date) on Monday 19th, as this is the St Patrick's Day Bank Holiday - probably a 45 mile bike and then a 1Hr run.  This will be a good test bed ahead of the Half Ironman planned for mid May.
 
Here is the week ahead with maybe a few minor alterations to come.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment