Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 March 2012

Wait your turn matey!

Monday 26th March 2012

Swimming
00:22:48- 1000M

I had to try to squeeze in a swim today even though it is meant to be my rest day because I am due to be in London on Wednesday and won't be able to make my usual Wednesday morning swim.

I went to the pool in the Gym at Lunchtime.  That was a mistake!!
It was bunged and I literally waited for 15 minutes at the side of the pool for someone to get out so that I could get a bit of space to get in.

While I was waiting another guy came along and just jumped in and got in the way of everyone else - what an Arse he was.

I eventually got in and by this stage time was running out on my lunch break, so I just had to do 1000M. 

It was a bit disappointing but at least I get something in rather than missing it altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment