Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 March 2012

STOPPPPP Rattling. Purleeease!

Thursday 8th March 2012

Cycling
01:01:33 - 16.54 Miles
(16.10 MPH / HR Zone 2 / 79% Max / Cadence 79rpm)

Another chance to get outside on the bike and once again another bit of wind to greet me.

I wanted to press on a bit and I manged to do this OK even though the wind was stiff enough at times.

I had my bike serviced a couple of weeks ago and no doubt about it there is a real improvement in most of the mechanics on it, however there is a REALLY annoying rattle coming from the crank area and it seems to get worse when the crank is under a bit of stress and being pushed hard.  It is now driving me potty!

I am going to take it back to the shop and ask them to sort it out for me, hopefully before my long ride on Sunday as the idea of 60 miles with that noise will destroy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment