Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 June 2012

Wrapping myself in cotton wool.

Thursday 7th June 2012

Cycling

01:00:00 – 22.60 Miles (22.60 MPH / HR Zone 1 / 67% Max / Cadence 84)

The weather was rubbish this evening.  A combination of horrible rain and some blustery rain.  I decided that there was a bit of a risk of coming off because of the wet roads and wind, and I thought at this stage being only 30 days away from Ironman Frankfurt that I should be conservative and wrap myself in cotton wool to avoid any risk of injury.




I made a couple of minor adjustments to the bike - raised the saddle height about 1cm because I thought I was a bit low when I was in the aero position and I also dropped the nose of the saddle about 5mm.
These don't sound like big changes but they do make a difference and it felt comfortable and the power from the aero position felt a bit better too.  it will be good to try it on the road.



1 comment: