Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 June 2012

Coccoon.

Saturday 30th June 2012


Cycling
01:53:00 – 31.91 Miles (16.90 MPH / HR Zone 3 / 86% Max / Cadence 84rpm)

My last longish ride before packing he bag up for heading to Frankfurt in the middle of last week.
I left it in for the final tune up with Lance at The Cyclezone in Lisburn and he did his usual great job in seting it up. Although, he was frustraed as getting the front deraileur set up properly and eventually had to repace the cable - again!

Getting the bike out on the road it was great to see the benefit of the tune up, the gear shiftingwas great and it is in good shape.

I will give it a clean and then strip it down and pack it up for transport.  I hope I can remember how it all goes back together again.

The ride today went very well and despite a reasonably stiff breeze I managed to hold almost 17mph average pace whilst still feeling very comfortable.

Any more rides that I do will be pretty short and at a very easy intensity now - and on the Kuota Bike as the cube will be nicely tucked up in its foam and bubble wrap coccoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment